Website Nation Media Group
Nation Media Group seeks to recruit an experienced and self-motivated individual to the position of printer in the Production department:
The job holder will be responsible for operating the press and auxiliary equipment properly so as to timely produce a quality product and attain the print order in the most cost effective way.
- Operating the Reel stand, Plate room equipment, Printing press, Techno trans and ink pumps;
- Monitoring and controlling the quality of newspaper production and ensuring that the production is cost effective;
- Carrying out minor maintenance of printing Press;
- Cleaning Press units after every production (shut down) in readiness for the next production;
- Testing and analysing ink and paper in the laboratory;
- Generating production reports; and
- Carrying out monthly reports reconciliation.
Qualifications, Experience & skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Printing Technology from a recognized institution;
- Diploma in Printing Technology.
- Three (3) years of relevant experience for Diploma holders; Entry level position for Bachelor Degree holders.
- Technical skills;
- Ability to communicate;
- Report writing skills; and
- Numeric skills
To apply for this job please visit career.staffingsoft.com.