Website Engineers Board of Kenya
REF: EBK/HR & ADM/RT/030/VOL. I/(306)
Terms of Engagement: Temporary for one (1) Year
Directorate/Department: Policy, Research and Strategy(PRS)
Remuneration: Gross Consolidated Remuneration of Ksh.40,000 per month
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support in the development, implementation and monitoring of the Boards strategic plan to meet the short and loan term targets of the Board;
• Review the Boards strategic policies and performance procedures;
• Develop a draft framework to initiate, recognize and trigger increased innovation and protection of Intellectual Property Rights;
• Prepare and help implement the Boards performance contract;
• Prepare and help in the implementation of the Boards quality management system through quality assurance programmes;
• Develop and help the implementation of the Boards annual work plans, resource needs and prioritize its activities;
• Develop and assist in the implementation of risk management framework of the Board;
• Prepare annual reports for the Board;
• Develop guidelines that will promote the Boards business continuity;
• Prepare quarterly and annual performance reports for the department; and
• Any other duties that may be reasonably required
• Degree in Engineering, Economics/Statistics or Social Sciences from a recognized university.
• Proficiency in computer application skills:
• Advanced Excel and analytical tools
• Strong communication and reporting skills;
• Strong organization and interpersonal skills;
• Proficiency in IT; and
• Strong analytical and numerical skills.
How to apply
Candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to log onto the Boards recruitment portal via https://ebk.go.ke/recruitment and MUST complete the registration and submit the same as well as attach the following documents;
• Cover Letter
• Detailed CVs (giving current contact details of three (3) referees),
• Copies of all academic and professional certificates, copies of testimonials, details of current position, current remuneration
• Copy of National Identification Card or Passport.
No Hard Copy Application will be accepted.
All applications must be received not later than 8th December, 2021 at 1700Hours
ENGINEERS BOARD OF KENYA,
P.O. Box 30324-00100 NAIROBI.
The Board is an equal-opportunity employer in keeping with its obligations underthe Constitution of Kenya 2010 particularly Articles 10, 27(4) and 232. The Board therefore encourages qualified persons irrespective of gender, age, race,culture, religion, marital status or disability to apply.
To apply for this job please visit ebk.go.ke.