PARTICIPATORY ECOLOGICAL LAND USE MANAGEMENT (PELUM) KENYA
Key duties and Responsibilities
- To support implementation of projects and programmes field and in the office.
- Preparing and providing meeting/events documents including agenda, program and
- Assisting in the preparation of meeting notes, workshop reports and presentations when
- To assist in implementation of short-term projects
- To support in logistics of different activities including programme meetings and events organized by PELUM Kenya.
- To compile data related to attendances in meetings and events.
- To capture, caption and store activity photos in a designated folder/server.
- To assist program officers in photocopying, printing and filing of necessary documents.
- To assist in preparation and follow up on programs budgets, payment requests and surrenders.
- To stand in for PELUM Kenya Programme Officers whenever required to do so.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Intern’s duties can be reviewed and changed after probationary period of one month, if needed.
EducationalRequirements, Minimum Qualifications & Credentials:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, environment, natural resource management and/or related fields.
- Excellent reporting and communication skills.
- Proficiency in computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent organizational, time management and strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multi-task, to work flexibly and meet tight deadlines;
- Attention to details and proven ability to work independently and effectively with
- Networking skills to engage with key internal and external partners.
- Be flexible and willing to travel to the field.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their cover letter and a detailed CV with a contact mobile phone number and names and contacts of three referees to email@example.com with the subject: PROGRAMME INTERN to reach by Friday 21st May 2021. Applicants should NOT attach any scanned copies of certificate or testimonials.
Only short listed applicants will be acknowledged.
PELUM Kenya is an equal opportunity employer.