Remote working option during the current situation
No Relocation Assistance Offered
Our strong culture of collaboration, diversity, sustainability and inclusion is grounded in our core values of Caring, Global Teamwork and Continuous Improvement. Employees are rewarded by rich career development and career experiences. We pride ourselves on our focus on delivering high ethical, the richness that our diverse team brings impeccable standards and our dedication to developing our employees. With many local benefits such as Summer Hours, Wellbeing programs, access to discounted Product, medical & life insurance, enhanced superannuation to name a few!
Key Responsibilities –
• Ensure that all Customer Orders are captured accurately and within the defined time frame.
• Ensure that all unfulfilled customer orders are deleted from the system.
• Implement uniform standard methodologies within the region on Order Collection Processes.
• Implement assessment tools to benchmark and measure adherence to best practices.
• Support the Logistics Manager with compilation of the required logistics Network performance measurements, No. of customers, No. of Distribution etc, as per the Logistics Business Network.
• Work closely with Finance and Customer Development departments to reduce order cycle times and improve fill rates while controlling the cost of serving customers.
• Act as a backup for other areas within Logistics team
• Have knowledge on products which have been discontinued or have become obsolete
• Coordinate with warehouse and transport providers to ensure prioritization and timely dispatch of orders.
• Review and update system integrity i.e closing of orders and maintain POD filling
• Provide weekly/monthly overall sales report analysis.
Required Qualifications –
• A Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
• Excellent working and analytical Knowledge of SAP/ERP and Microsoft Office
• Strong analytical and numerical skills
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Overall knowledge of Order Management process
To apply for this job please visit jobs.colgate.com.