Website Taeillo Kenya
About the Role
Are you interested in joining us to building the IKEA of Africa? Do you have what it takes to efficiently oversee the entire operational process from when a furniture piece is ordered through production to delivery. Are you a good planner, passionate, well organized with excellent communications skills? If yes, then, you could be a good fit for this role.
• Plan and assign tasks to the production team
• Liaise with vendors, contractors and suppliers and keep a good relationship with them all
• Create Job card and confirm with both the customer & production team
• Coordinate the production team and ensure efficiency, profitability and timely delivery of products
• Review operational policies and ensure compliance
• Analyze and maintain operational data and report to management on a weekly basis
• Review job cards and ensure they are detailed enough for production to start.
• Prepare weekly schedule for production and delivery.
• Any other tasks assigned to you by your line manager
For this role, these are the qualifications we look for:
• 3+ years of experience as a project/operations officer in a manufacturing setting.
• 3+ years of experience in one of our countries of operation (Kenya, Nigeria)
• Experience with furniture design and production
• Strong project management skills with the ability to coordinate across diverse team members to achieve goals.
• Project management/ Six sigma certification is a plus.
• A background in Engineering or Architecture is preferable
• Language: English is required. Other notable and useful languages are Swahili
Application Deadline:23 December 2021
Taeillo never asks candidates to pay any money or pay for tests at any stage of the interview process. Official Taeillo emails will always arrive from an Taeillo.com address. Please report any suspicious communication here (email@example.com).
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.