Vision Afrika Sacco
Operations Manager Jobs, Jobs in Kenya, Jobs, Jobs Today in Kenya, Job Vacancies in Kenya, Jobs in Nairobi Today, Latest Jobs in Kenya,
- To co-ordinate proper utilization of SACCO Resources (Personnel, Assets, and Technology).
- To coordinate branch operations, ensuring smooth and efficient running of operations.
- Providing support in conceptualizing organization strategies, policies and procedures in line with best practices.
- Aligning and harmonizing departmental objectives with business objectives including the coordination of departmental & branch budgets.
- Ensure proper planning of Sacco activities at departmental level and planning both short and long-term activities of the Sacco.
- Review and restructure the processes in the SACCO to ensure efficiency and cost reduction.
- To oversee members recruitment activities and review of innovative products and services.
- To handle the Human Resource and administrative issues in the Sacco.
- Planning, designing and coordinating organization related activities and programs.
- Prepare timely reports for review by the CEO
- Performing any other duties as may be assigned by the C.E.O.
- Bachelor of Commerce (Finance / Banking), Bachelor of Business Administration, Economics, or equivalent
- Professional accounting qualification, CPA – K or its equivalent.
- A member of professional body will be preferred
- At least Five years relevant experience at a management level in a Sacco or Financial institution with at least 3 years in operations department.
- Leadership, communication and team building skills, Innovativeness with an interest in Management.
- Computer literacy with Knowledge of computerized financial management systems.
How to apply
Interested candidates are advised to apply attaching their certificates and testimonials through the following address;
VISION AFRIKA SACCO
P.O. BOX 18263 -20100
So as to reach the office On Or before Wednesday, 22.12.2021. Only qualified candidates will be contacted and Please indicate your current and expected salary in your application cover letter.