Website Engineers Board of Kenya
Reference No: EBK/HR & ADM/RT/030/VOL. I/(309)
Terms of Engagement: Temporary for one (1) Year
Directorate/Department: Human Resources and Administration
Remuneration: Consolidated Remuneration of Ksh.30,000 per month
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring general office cleanliness;
- Collecting and dispatching mails;
- Preparing and serving beverages;
- Requisition of office general supplies
- Operating basic office equipment; and
- Ensuring safe custody of the office facilities
- KCSE (mean grade D plain) or equivalent qualification
- Craft Certificate
- Four (4) years relevant work experience
Competencies & Skills
- Proficiency in computer applications
- High Level of Professionalism
- Time Management Skills
How to apply
Candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to log onto the Boards recruitment portal via https://ebk.go.ke/recruitment and MUST complete the registration and submit the same as well as attach the following documents;
- Cover Letter
- Detailed CVs (giving current contact details of three (3) referees),
- Copies of all academic and professional certificates, copies of testimonials, details of current position, current remuneration
- Copy of National Identification Card or Passport.
No Hard Copy Application will be accepted.
All applications must be received not later than 8th December, 2021 at 1700Hours
ENGINEERS BOARD OF KENYA,
P.O. Box 30324-00100
The Board is an equal-opportunity employer in keeping with its obligations underthe Constitution of Kenya 2010 particularly Articles 10, 27(4) and 232. TheBoard therefore encourages qualified persons irrespective of gender, age, race,culture, religion, marital status or disability to apply.
To apply for this job please visit ebk.go.ke.