Website Beacon of Hope
• Management of Nursing and maternity services provided
• Technical Support: Design and develop high quality patient-focused management systems to create demand for Outpatient services and Home based care services at Beacon of Hope
• Support the development and implementation of Beacon of Hope’s business strategic plan for the Nursing Department.
• Responsible for tracking and reporting on all Nursing services for outpatient and project input, processes, outputs, outcomes and impact.
• Prepares the monthly, quarterly and annual progress reports for Nursing department.
• Specialized Training/Professional Qualifications
• Holds a in Nursing or diploma in KRCHN
• Kenya Registered Nursing Officer with valid license
• Leadership training is an added advantage
• In depth knowledge of Adult, adolescent and children epidemiology and infectious diseases and treatment; Maintain a level of professional development through continuing education, quality improvement initiatives and sharing of knowledge;
Demonstrate strong leadership skills maintaining high morale among staff; Ability to offer quality services at all times to all patients at the comprehensive care centre; Good spoken and written English and Kiswahili;
Relevant Job Experience:
• At least five (5) years relevant experience in a similar position.
How to apply
Applicants can apply stating overall suitability for the position, salary history and expectations together with a detailed CV with 3 professional referees. State the position applied for in the email subject and apply before 12th November 2021 to
Kindly note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.