Reports to Head of Logistics & Inventory, Stores Manger will be responsible for maintaining inventory of product within the supply chain and provide critical advice on the position of available stock and re-ordering levels at the different stages of the supply chain.
- Maintaining an inventory of product at all times within the supply chain.
- Providing critical advice on the position of available stock and re-ordering levels at the different stages of the supply chain
- Reporting to the Head of Logistics on stock levels of raw materials and finished goods.
- Liaising with the Production section to determine orders as per sales requirements to determine stock levels required.
- Analyzing the depot orders based on monthly targets.
- Analyzing the depot stock-expiry and stock-variance analysis reports.
- Managing the company’s crates.
- At least Eight (8) years’ work experience in supply chain management with at least four (4) years relevant experience in supervisory level in a comparable organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or business-related field
- Master’s Degree in related field is an added advantage.
- Professional qualification such as CIPS, or Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- Management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks cumulative.
- Working knowledge of an ERP system
Key competencies and skills
- Time management
- Keen on detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Inventory Management skills
- Supervisory experience
- Good people management skills
- Excellent planning and coordination skills
Method of Application
If you meet the above requirements, please send HARD COPIES of your applications quoting the Name of Position and Reference Number applied for on the covering letter and ENVELOPE, together with detailed Curriculum Vitae, indicating current salary, copies of certificates, testimonies and contacts of at least three references and daytime telephone contacts to:
The Managing Director
New Kenya Co-operative Creameries
Ltd P.O. Box 30131 — 00100
NB: Please note that all applications MUST be sent through the above address NOT later than date specified. Applications that do not meet the minimum qualifications shall not be considered.
“New KCC is an equal opportunity Employer and persons with disability are encouraged to apply
To apply for this job please visit www.newkcc.co.ke.