Motor Vehicle Valuer & Assessor Job, Engineering Job Vacancies In Kenya 2021,
Our client an on-demand service company offering motor vehicle valuation, assessment and inspection services, is currently looking to hire a Motor Vehicle Valuer & Assessor.
- Degree/Diploma in Automotive Engineering or a related field
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in related field.
- Current COP Certificate in Insurance recognized by IIK or related body is a MUST
- A registered member with MAAK (Motor Assessors Association of Kenya) NYS trained is an added advantage.
- Good attitude and start up mentality for a small business entity.
- Good Management and business skills.
- Candidates should be willing to work in growing a business.
How to Apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit alternatedoors.co.ke.