Motion Graphics Designer at Green Media Limited
We are an independent media agency with over 15 years work experience. The company has an established portfolio of businessses that cover advertising, film & broadcast media, marketing, communications and digital.
Motion Graphics Designer
We are a creative agency currently hiring a Motion Graphics Designer who will work closely with the marketing team, video producers and other key stakeholders to brainstorm and create high quality video content that reflect branding priorities.
We’re looking for a person who will be responsible for creating and using video and animated 2 and 3-dimensional motion assets to elevate brand narratives across a variety of mediums and channels.
As a Motion Graphics Designer, you do more than bringing graphics to life. You shall use your strong creative background to create powerful stories that capture an audience and leaves them wanting more. In addition, you have these skills and experiences:
- Strong technical skills and proficient with the Adobe Suite specifically Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign and After Effects and other 2D animation & motion graphics software etc.
- The ability to partner with other creative team members and key stakeholders to create content used across a variety of platforms (web, mobile, video, and more)
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and have strong project management skills
- Meet with clients, internal and external, to understand needs and share ideas
- Be a great communicator, receive and interpret feedback, and meet tight deadlines
- Respond to user feedback, data/analytics, and client feedback to improve the creative work in future iterations
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking and design skills
- Minimum hours turnaround time on ALL projects.
Outcomes Ratings & Reviews
Can you deliver well thought out, powerful & original work in line with the client’s objectives? Can you produce professional motion content in a creative and efficient way?
How to apply
Send us your CV or Portfolio/showreel of work
DEADLINE: 14th September, 2021