ICF is seeking a Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Advisor, who will be responsible for leading the design and implementation of the program monitoring and evaluation framework and information system to track delivery against targets, outcomes, and impacts for the USAID-funded Health Sector Financing – Health Financing Analytics and Social Protection Systems for Health and Private Sector Engagement activities program,
• The MEL advisor will lead the analysis of data collected for assessment of progress and areas of improvement, and overall data management, including health systems maturity monitoring.
• The MEL advisor will guide reporting processes amongst technical staff and consolidate program reports and promote learning and knowledge sharing of best practices and lessons learned. T
• The MEL advisor will support all the technical staff in MEL functions and will manage any MEL related staff in the program.
At a minimum, the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Advisor will have:
• A Master’s degree in a relevant discipline, such as mathematics, statistics, informatics, biostatistics, information systems or a related field with knowledge/skills of Geographical Information Systems and information technology.
• At least ten years of experience implementing monitoring and evaluating activities for complex programs in developing countries.
• Demonstrated experience in providing technical support, setting up and managing M&E systems that track performance as per the objectives of this activity (e.g. performance against each result area) and in the application of statistical methods and database management.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
To apply for this job please visit icf.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.