Client Experience Quality Analyst Job
This is a great opportunity to take ownership and grow with Kenya’s leading non-bank lender. Reporting to the Client Experience Officer you will be responsible for designing effective client touch points (phone, chat, email, social media) to deliver a world class customer experience aligned to the Company’s brand. You will additionally support the brand in delivering on our core values in all our interactions with clients and prospects.
- Define & implement custom scorecards that reflect the company’s goals and values – recommending effective remedial plans to improve effectiveness of all brand touch points.
- Evaluate client experience based on interactions for all outgoing calls, email, chat, and social media responses by comparing them against the defined pre-defined scorecard.
- Make interventions for training and process enhancements targeted at improving overall customer experience and brand engagement.
- Mine data for trends or discrepancies and make recommendations based on their conclusions
- Evaluate the performance of all staff directly interaction with clients against the scorecards key brand values
Marketing, Advertising & PR
Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
Must have skills
- Basic data management & analytics skills
- Knowledge of key brand touch points
- Coaching skills
- Knowledge of key customer experience metrics
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
To apply for this job please visit www.shortlist.net.