MOMBASA WATER AND SANITATION COMPANY LIMITED
ELECTRO WATER ENGINEER
ELECTRO-WATER MECHANICAL ENGINEER JOB AT MOMBASA WATER AND SANITATION
Purpose for the job.
To coordinate electro-mechanical works and services ensuring efficient, safe and healthy work environment as per set standards.
- Operations including diagnosis of faults, repairs and maintenance of Pumps, Plant, Equipment and tools.
- Develop and implement maintenance schedules for Plant and Machinery.
- Ensure proper coordination with contracted outside service providers to ensure timely delivery of services.
- Develop maintenance schedules for all pumps, plant and equipment.
- Under guidance of the General Manager Engineering and Strategy determine specifications for machines tools and equipment for use in technical division;
- Liaise with machine suppliers to ensure training of technicians on machine operation, repairs and maintenance;
- Supervise the proper installation of new or repaired pumps, machines and equipment;
- Maintain records for all the operations and prepare the necessary reports
- Work closely with divisional, departmental and section heads to develop goals and initiatives;
- Adhere to compliance with all the applicable laws, regulations and directives from the Government and conformity to the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the Head of Division or management.
- Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering/ mechatronics.
- Registration by Professional Board
- 5 years experience in Plant and Machine maintenance
Required skills and competencies
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills in English and Kiswahili
- Ability to adopt in a highly changing environment
- Strong leadership, management skills
- Be a team player and uphold integrity
Basic Salary Details : 50,000 – 98,997 Kshs. per month
Terms of employment: Permanent and pensionable
In additional to the above requirements, each candidate must satisfy the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya on Leadership and integrity through provision of;-
- Current certificate of good conduct from Directorate of Criminal Investigation Department.
- Current Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority.
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
How to apply
Candidates who meet the above specifications and have the drive to be part of a highly motivated team should submit their applications and CV ONLINE to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the expiry of the closing date (29th May 2021, 17:00 Hours) with the VACANCY NUMBER as the email subject including a reliable telephone and e-mail contact of self and at least three (3) referees, addressed to:
The Managing Director,
Mombasa Water Supply & Sanitation Co. Ltd
P.O Box 1100-80100,
E-mail address: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and canvassing in any way will lead to automatic disqualification.
MOWASSCO is an equal opportunity employer. Women and people with disabilities are particularly encouraged to apply. Those who will not have heard from us by 29th May 2021 should consider themselves unsuccessful.