Mobile Supervisor at Securex
With the vision of a safer Kenya and the experience of the police force, former Police Inspector Kishori Lal Sahni started a small investigations company in 1970 which has now grown to be one of the most respected brands in the security industry in the East African Region.
We are looking for a Mobile Cleaning Supervisor to join our dynamic team. He/she will supervise and coordinate the day-to-day cleaning operations to provide security representation at our client sites.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting the Contract Manager with the day-to-day operations and organization of the department.
- Ensuring that all areas are monitored and maintained.
- Assisting in the control of all chemicals and equipment in line.
- Liaising with the waste disposal subcontractor to ensure the satisfactory performance of waste disposal management services.
- Maintaining a safe system of work within the Company Health and Safety Procedures laid down.
- Assisting colleagues with departmental responsibilities once duties are completed.
- Maintaining excellent client/customer relationships
- Attending team briefs, huddles and meetings as required
- Attending performance development reviews to discuss job standards and agree on development activities
- Maintaining all areas of responsibility to the set service standards and in line with applicable service offer
- Supervising the team fairly and driving engagement
- Developing one’s own skills and knowledge within the position.
- Carrying out any other duties as directed by management.
Minimum Requirements and Competencies
- Demonstrate experience of working in a similar role within the service industry at a comparable level in a company
- Ability to solve problems and liaise with your line manager to implement appropriate actions
- Previous experience of working in standards driven/compliance environment
- Strong knowledge of health and safety and COSHH regulations
- Must possess excellent communication skills in speaking, writing, and even in listening
- A basic degree in any hospitality-related field will be added advantage
- Valid Driving Licence
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their comprehensive CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating on the email subject the position they are applying for by 17th September, 2021. Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.