Website Parliamentary Service Commission
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assisting in preparation of all public relations related activities including publishing of brochures, handbooks, etc.;
2. Assisting in collating data for the updating of the parliamentary website in liaison with the IT department;
3. Assisting in coordination of the outreach program; and
4. Assisting in coordinating and receiving non-VIP visitors to Parliament;
Requirement for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must: –
1. Have a Diploma in Public Relations and Media or any other relevant field;
2. Have Three (3) years’ experience in handling public relations and media issues; and
3. Be competent in use of IT as a working tool.
How to apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE ONLY through the Parliamentary Service Commission website; www.parliament.go.ke/vacancies or http://careers.parliament.go.ke/PSC so as to reach the undersigned on or before 10th December 2021.
APPLICATIONS THROUGH THE POST OFFICE, EMAIL OR HAND DELIVERY SHALL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A NEW RECRUITMENT PROCESS AND THAT THE PREVIOUS DATA ON REGISTRATION WAS PURGED AND APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO REGISTER A FRESH TO PROCEED WITH APPLICATION.
For any Enquires and assistance related to this recruitment, a help-desk with the following email addresses and phone numbers have been provided.
1. +254 202848000
2. +254 113522445
3. +254 738663100
Please note that any communication relating to the processing of the applications shall be only through the Parliamentary website, the above emails and/ or the online recruitment system notices.
To apply for this job please visit careers.parliament.go.ke.