Website Alternate Doors
Media Manager Job, Media Job Vacancies in Kenya,
Our client a progressive Marketing & Communications Group is currently looking to hire a Media Manager.
- Formulate media strategies
- Develop media plans that exceed our clients’ marketing objectives and performance goals.
- Drive thought-leadership of performance internally and externally
- Work with internal teams, external vendors and data sets to develop and coordinate, plan strategy, buying, negotiations and execution.
- Interpret and apply insights from media research tools (e.g., XPLAN)) to the planning process.
- Identify new opportunities and trends and educate clients on the best way to leverage them within an intergraded, cross-platform media program.
- Manage and inspire several direct reports, ensuring their successful performance and growth.
- Maintain media relationships and business partnerships to provide insights and briefings on Industry trends.
- Diploma / Degree in Communication or related field
- 3-5 years in the communications, marketing and media space, with proven experience delivering successful campaigns.
- Ability to successfully lead and execute major platform campaigns.
- Ability to collaborate across the agency to leverage knowledge and talent.
- Ability to think strategically about the development and execution of integrated programs.
- Proven client facing experience.
- History with building and presenting multi-channel media plans.
- Shows the capacity to build amazing internal and external partnerships.
How To Apply
Please send your cv to email@example.com