Administrator III (JG-MTTI/5)
- Administration of ICT Systems in the Institute for optimal performance
- Develop relevant ICT programs for the Institute
- Provide support to ICT system users and advising on development of security policies for the users.
- Carry out scheduled upgrades and maintenance of computers and peripheral devices
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems
- Manage ICT inventory in the Institute
- Holder of a Diploma in Information Communication
Technology or equivalent qualification
- A Degree in ICT will be an added advantage
Strong human relations and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, prepare and present reports
How to apply
If you meet the above qualifications send your application letter, detailed CV, copies of National Identity Card, Professional and Academic Certificates, testimonials and telephone number to:
Board of Governors (BOG)
Mathenge Technical Training Institute
P. O. Box 665-10106
or email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should reach us not later than 5.00 p.m. on Wednesday, 7th July, 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.