Website Kenya Film Classification Board (KFCB)
Marketing Officer at Kenya Film Classification Board (KFCB)
Our Vision To be a world-class film content regulator. Mission To safeguard the national values and norms through efficient, effective and professional film regulatory services. OUR MANDATE The Kenya Film Classification Board, a state corporation under the Ministry of Sports, Culture and the Arts is mandated by Films and Stage Plays Act Cap 222 of Laws
(JOB GRADE KFC 6) – JOB REF NO: KFC/HRA/MO/2021
This cadre is responsible for marketing the Kenya Film Industry both locally and internationally.
The officer will report to the Manager Marketing and will be responsible for:
- Implementing the marketing policies of KFC;
- Participating in marketing campaigns;
- Drafting and designing promotional material;
- Collecting data on current trends in the film industry;
- Participating in festivals and events to market and celebrate the Kenyan film industry; and
- Preparing research tools.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:-
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Marketing, Business Administration/Management, Finance, Commerce or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in Computer applications will be an added advantage; and
- Met the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How to apply
Please submit your application to email@example.com so as to be received not later than 4th January 2022.
In addition to the qualifications set above, shortlisted candidates will be required to provide copies of clearance certificates/letters of good standing from the following;
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Credit Bureau Reference.
TERMS OF SERVICE
An attractive remunerative package, commensurate to qualifications, experience and responsibilities and in line with government guidelines will be offered to the successful applicant. The appointment is on a permanent and pensionable terms
Applications MUST consist of application cover letter, detailed CV with three (3) referees contacts; Indicate your current position, current remuneration, expected remuneration, e-mail and day-time telephone contact, relevant Certificates and Testimonials; and copy of National ID/Passport to be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Film Commission,
Jumuia Place, Second Floor, Lenana Road,
P. O. Box 76417,
KFC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Women, youth and
persons with disability are encouraged to apply. Applications without the relevant qualifications, copies of
required documents will not be considered.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted