Website Janta Kenya
• Develop brand & category architecture that includes identity, purpose, values and clearly defines the organization.
• Develop annual marketing/communication plans by brand/category supporting the brand purpose to meet consumer needs and communicates to the right firm thru the right medium.
• Based on Annual plans, activities and spend defined thru the calendar, develop Brand Profit & Loss to recognize ROIs. Each Activity should have tangible KPIs for monitoring, evaluating and measuring the success thru sales growth and ROIs by activity.
• Be part of the NPD team and lead the consumer insighting, consumer validation and creative development (packaging design, communication) all within the Brand Architecture and develop the launch and post launch plans including budgets and activity trackers
• Be responsible for the company’s Website management, social & digital community management and other platforms as and when they are signed on.
• Work closely with the company’s appointed marketing agency for the development of brand/category strategy, creatives and roll out of campaigns in line with the respective architecture.
• Use best efforts to negotiate the best deals for the company for media buying, OOH and BTL for all advertising and public facing communications including print, digital and video assets.
• Steer market research & intelligence gathering including competitor activity monitoring and tracking and analyze trends on consumer, trade and media research data to ensure optimal strategic direction and cost optimization
• Present monthly performance reports on Marketing activities and Intelligence Reports to management and Board
• Be involved in recruitment of Marketing staff and lead the performance reviews and appraisals for the staff as per company policies
• Conduct training sessions to continuously develop Sales & Marketing staff and Ensure full productivity of every member of the Team
• Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes and providing additional sales support
• Responsible for Regulatory and Statutory in as far as marketing activities and activations are concerned, in liaison with HR & Admin Department.
Requirements and Skills
• About 7 years of experience, which includes a minimum 5 years working experience in an FMCG Company or Marketing Agency (creative or comms dept)
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
• Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns.
• Experience in handling market research and consumer insighting projects
• Proven experience of strategy development and implementation
• Proven leadership skills
How to apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly send your detailed CV quoting the job title on the email subject “Marketing Manager” to: Martin@jantakenya.com