Marketing Business Executive Job at Kenya Airways
Kenya Airways, the leading African airline flying to more African destinations than any other carrier, takes pride in being at the forefront of connecting Africa to the world and the World to Africa through its hub Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
Marketing Business Executive
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the ideal candidate will be required to execute, implement and track planned marketing campaign activities (B2B & B2C) to support meeting the key KPIs of brand awareness, customer preference &loyalty, corporate revenues, digital direct and sustainability within the assigned region. He/she will also be required to monitor closely the day-to-day marketing activities ensuring that regular tracking is managed, and reported to the marketing managers as well as coordinating and collaborating with stakeholders (sales managers, product managers, agencies, suppliers, and partners) on deployment of campaigns within the assigned region.
- Execute product launches designed to effectively introduce new products to the market.
- Implement periodic marketing plans and budgets and monitor to ensure expenditure is in line with the company business plan.
- Work closely with Branding Team to ensure there brand presence within the assigned region including regular audits that ensure product and brand integrity is in line with the brand manual/ standards.
- Organize events to communicate brand and create top of mind awareness jointly with Region/Country Managers and Events and Sponsorship manager.
- Contribute to the development and implement the marketing activities and calendars for the assigned region.
- Contribute to the development and implement of the regional media plan, including tracking of the chase list to assist in timely execution of the media plans.
- Coordinate and ensure timely implementation of sales and marketing activity schedules.
- Evaluate the Corporate sales tool kit to ensure it is up to date and liaise with sales teams to update any outdated tools and new requirements.
- Support with Localization of content, for the assigned markets / region.
- Build a database of customers in the relevant markets which can be used for direct marketing of airline products.
- Stock control of marketing materials e.g Roll up banners, Flyers, Merchandise to ensure stocks levels are good.
- Market analysis , give a dash board view of the market intelligence available including share of Voice, Market share from the tools available, competitor analysis and new trends.
Knowledge, Skills and experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a dynamic market environment.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends).
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Must be a person of unquestionable integrity.
- Delivers and owns results.
- Customer centric.
- Drives innovation
- Fosters Communication
How to apply
If you fit the profile, then apply today! Please submit a copy of your detailed Curriculum Vitae.
Due to the volume of applications that we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Kenya Airways is an equal opportunity employer.