TUME Middle Africa Consulting Limited
Our client is a movement of Christian churches working together to show God’s love to people in need. As part of their strategy to strengthen the organization’s capabilities, they are seeking to fill the following position.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
The key responsibilities for this position are:
• Plan and oversee the organization’s marketing and communication activities and campaigns.
• Ensure that all marketing and communication operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management. Analyze the impact of marketing campaigns and prepare measurement reports.
• Oversee and manage the organization’s website and online databases.
SPECIFIC JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop, maintain, and update the organization’s communication and knowledge strategy and associated work plan.
• Support the organization’s communication and knowledge dissemination initiatives; and ensure rapid and accurate information dissemination to appropriate audiences either through print, digital, video or audio.
• Lead the initiative to facilitate the support of gathering content and coverage of relevant organization efforts to highlight achievements and activities resulting in support of fundraising.
• Plan, prepare and manage the publication and distribution of publicity materials and devise marketing campaigns. Undertake market research and establish the best way to reach target groups.
• Organize a calendar of marketing events, such as dinners, promotions, exhibitions, Initiative launches, workshops, open days, or fundraising activities.
• Analyze the impact of marketing campaigns and prepare measurement reports.
• Oversee the activities related to the production of high-quality communications materials, including digital content, annual reports and reviews, newsletters, etc.
• Oversee and manage the organization’s website and online database.
EDUCATION AND COLLATERAL REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing / Public Relations / Journalism or a related field.
• At least three years of relevant work experience in PR, Marketing, IT, Fundraising, events promotion, or journalism with demonstrated achievements building relationships with diverse stakeholders.
• Must be committed to Biblical Christian principles and teachings.
• Self-starter. Meets tight deadlines and exhibit a high degree of flexibility and versatility.
• Excellent written, oral, proofreading, branding, design, interpersonal, problem solving, presentation, communication, project management and organizational skills with a demonstrable level of integrity.
• Must have basic knowledge of and skills in desktop publishing, HTML, photography and photo editing.
• Understanding of website content management systems and strong knowledge of current trends in social media and digital media required.
• Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
How to apply
Interested candidates whose experiences, qualifications and abilities match the position description above are invited to apply to info@TUMEConsulting.com quoting ‘Marketing and Communication Coordinator’ as the subject of your email on or before Friday, 26th November 2021.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.