Kenya Revenue Authority
Manager Jobs, Manager Jobs in Kenya 2022, Manager Jobs Near Me, Manager Jobs in Nairobi, Manager Jobs Part-Time, Manager Jobs Today, KRA Manager Jobs, Careers at Kenya Revenue Authority,
Manager – Board Affairs Jobs at Kenya Revenue Authority
Manager – Board Affairs
Purpose of the job
• Responsible for the provision of Secretarial Services to the Board, Board Committees and KRA affiliated bodies/entities.
Tasks and outputs:
• Participate in the formulation and ensure implementation of strategies for the Board Coordination Division.
• Participate in the preparation of the Section’s work plan and budgets.
• Ensure compliance with agreed systems and procedures to enhance efficient and effective prevention and execution of business risks.
• Advise the Board, Management and the relevant Departments on changes in Law.
• Advise Management and the Board on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
• Arrange and participate in stakeholder engagements (ICPSK, IOD, SCAC, AG).
• Coordinate Board Secretarial Services.
• Promote career and continuous professional development of staff in the Section.
• Manage the general performance of staff in the respective teams.
• Bachelor’s degree in Law (LLB).
• A Post graduate diploma in Law.
• Advocate of the High Court of Kenya.
• Possess a valid Practicing Certificate (LSK and ICPSK).
• Computer literate.
• Management and Governance courses.
• Master’s degree in a relevant discipline will be an added advantage.
Minimum years of experience
• 5 years post admission experience in Company Secretarial Practice, 2 of which should be in a middle level management position in a comparable organization.
Competencies required for this role
• Strong administrative , managerial and leadership skills
• Excellent decision making skills and capabilities
• Excellent planning , organizational and analytical skills
• Resilient, focused and results oriented.
• Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Motivated, dynamic and dedicated team player.
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
1. All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
2. ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
3. All applications should be submitted online by 12th January 2022.
4. KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
5. KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
How to apply
• Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
• After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
• After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
• Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
• After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
• On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
• Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
• Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
• The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
• Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
• To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
• Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
• Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
• To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
• Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
• Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
• To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to email@example.com