SWECO GmbH Germany
We are looking for a Water & Sanitation expert in Kenya to support the development of an IWRM project pipeline. The expert should be based in Kenya and have relevant working experience in the country. Knowledge of Swahili will be considered an advantage.
The proposed assignment requires a sound technical background in water supply, water resources management and especially sanitation projects. Further the ability to liaise and communicate with different levels of stakeholders in Kenya is an essential skill for the project.
Key activities of the assignment will be as follows:
• Liaising with stakeholders in Kenya to facilitate the submission and if necessary, resubmission of Project Identification Forms (PIFs)
• Reviewing PIFs, (pre)-feasibility studies, designs and tender documents
• Support requests for clarifications on the proposed projects
• Attend meetings with members of the project selection committee
• Support the IWRM coordination unit during the implementation of investment projects as required
To apply for this job please visit www.developmentaid.org.