Website Teachers Service Commission
• Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB)
• Completed the Post Graduate Diploma in Law from the Kenya School of Law
• Ability to undertake research and provide legal opinions
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Kiswahili
• Be a Kenyan youth aged between 21 and 35 years.
• Must have completed their training and graduated in the last three (3) years from a recognized Institution.
• Must provide a certificate of proficiency in ICT.
• Should have a Credit Bureau Certification. (CRB)
• Should not have done internship in any other organization.
• Should provide Certificate of Good Conduct during the selection.
1. Must be a person of integrity.
2. Must be goal oriented, dynamic, self-driven and diligent individual.
3. Should possess good interpersonal, communications skills and be a team player.
The Internship positions will be for a period of twelve (12) months.
This is a non-remunerative position, however, the selected Interns will be paid a stipend of twenty-five thousand (Kshs.25,000) per month.
Successful applicants may be deployed either to the TSC Headquarters or County offices.
How to apply
Applications should be submitted online through TSC recruitment portal Website: www.tsc.go.ke
Candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their applications by Monday 22nd November, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
This is purely an Internship Programme for a maximum period of one year and will not lead to automatic employment at the TSC.
Selected Interns shall be required to have a personal accident insurance to cover for personal risks during the internship period. They will also be required to have medical insurance cover by the National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) or any other reputable medical insurance firm.
To apply for this job please visit www.tsc.go.ke.