Website Oasis Healthcare Group Limited
Reporting to the House Keeping Supervisor, the Laundry Attendant job exists to provide laundry services including operating washing or dry-cleaning machines to clean, dry, press and fold cloth-ware at the Hospital.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Prepare work-plans and schedules, allocate work to laundry staff and set laundry production
2. Receive or collect used up linen for cleaning and record or classify it according to its sources from different wards and units of the hospital.
3. Sort and classify and mark or tag dirty linen according to its source in the hospital, type, color and maintenance specifications for laundering.
4. Determine spotting procedures and proper solvents, detergents and other cleaning materials based on fabric and stain types in the laundry unit.
5. Operate and maintain washer, dryer, dry cleaning machine.
6. Report any technical problems or deficiencies to manager or maintenance team.
7. Use other cleaning procedures to clean and dry non-dry-cleanable linen in the laundry unit of the hospital.
8. Collect cleaned and dried up linen, sort, press and pack according to its source and type.
Qualification and Requirements.
1. Certificate in Housekeeping and Laundry services
2. Minimum of one years’ experience in a similar environment
3. Computer literacy
4. Resilient and self-motivated.
How to apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your Application and CV via email to email@example.com quoting the job title with the town name on the email Subject; for example; Community Oral Health Officer-Nyamira.
We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
Applications to reach us before close of business 19th November 2021.
“Oasis Healthcare group is an equal opportunity employer”