Therapy Radiographer Job
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Therapy Radiography or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Certificate of registration from a relevant professional body.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Complied the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, (2010)
- Receiving and identifying patients for Radiotherapy planning and therapeutic procedures:
- Ensure good customer service by verifying and maintaining information related to patients in addition to resolution of customer complaints, caring and counselling patients and their guardians before, during and after Radiotherapy procedures;
- Performing conventional and Ct simulation techniques in Radiotherapy;
- Performing Radiotherapy treatment procedures in addition to verification imaging prior to and during Radiotherapy treatment;
- Performing 3D Radiotherapy treatment plans;
- Consulting with the Radiation Oncologist on sustainability of the treatment plans delivered before approval;
- Performing mould and fabrication techniques;
- Performing imaging for Brachytherapy procedures and assist the Radiation Oncologist during Brachytherapy application;.
- Implementing daily and weekly quality assurance programs in the department in relation to Radiotherapy equipment and their accessories, in addition to recording of incident reports and machine error logs of all Radiotherapy equipments;
- Maintaining records of Radiotherapy accessories and requisition of needed Radiotherapy commodities for daily operations;
- Participating in clinical research, teaching, health planning and policy
- Participating in continuous professional education and Development activities within the department, in addition to assisting in training, evaluation and supervision of students.
How To Apply
Those Interested in the above positions and meet the minimum requirements are requested to download and fill the Hospital application form available at KNH Website. The application form together with a detailed C.V indicating qualifications, experience, current responsibilities, copies of testimonials and certificates must be submitted on or before 5th July 2021 to the address below:-
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following documents during the interview:-
- A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
- EACC Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- HELB Compliance
- KRA Tax Compliance
“CANVASSING WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION”
To apply for this job please visit knh.or.ke.