Medical Specialist (Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery) Job
- Master’s degree in Surgery or equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) from an institution recognized by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council.
- Sub-Specialization in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery or equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council. d) Specialist recognition in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery from the Medical practitioners and Dentists Council.
- A minimum period ofeight (8)years’relevant work experience,three (3) ofwhich should have been at the level of Senior Medical Officer or comparable position.
- Registration Certificate by the Medical Practitioners & Dentists Council.
- Valid Annual practicing license from Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council.
- Valid Professional Indemnity Cover.
- Evidence in knowledge and proficiency in computer applications.
- Complied the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, (2010)
- Reviewing patients and instructing in writing all the recommendations;
- Reviewing patients with burns or plastic and reconstructive surgery conditions in the various clinical areas throughout the hospital when called upon;
- Conducting major ward rounds and post admission ward rounds;
- Conducting weekly outpatient clinics and operating in theatres including emergency surgeries;
- Participate in training of postgraduate and undergraduate students;
- Undertaking medical examinations;
- Preparing medical reports, participating in Medical Board proceedings and undertaking medico-legal duties;
- Conducting research and clinical audits; and
Any other duties assigned by the appropriate authority
How To Apply
Those Interested in the above positions and meet the minimum requirements are requested to download and fill the Hospital application form available at KNH Website. The application form together with a detailed C.V indicating qualifications, experience, current responsibilities, copies of testimonials and certificates must be submitted on or before 5th July 2021 to the address below:-
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta National Hospital
P.O Box 20723-00202
“Kenyatta National Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and qualified candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply”.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and must present the following documents during the interview:-
- A certificate of good conduct from the National Police Service
- EACC Clearance
- Credit Reference Bureau Clearance
- HELB Compliance
- KRA Tax Compliance
“CANVASSING WILL LEAD TO AUTOMATIC DISQUALIFICATION”
To apply for this job please visit knh.or.ke.