Website KENYA WINE AGENCIES LIMITED
SALES REPRESENTATIVE-KEY ACCOUNTS
The job holder will be responsible for managing and servicing existing outlets while prospecting and developing new accounts with a focus on building long term customer relationships and increasing sales revenue in the Key Accounts Segment.
Area 1: 4 A’s Execution
- Achieve product availability targets for the assigned out through identifying and negotiating listings and targets for strategic focus brands to drive and maintain numeric distribution by brand category.
- Enhance product accessibility through identifying and negotiating SOVI (Forward Share Inventory and limit Out of Stocks) and achieving cold and ambient space targets by channel and brand category.
- Promote product affordability on price by ensuring adherence to Recommended Retail Price (RPP) guidelines per strategic focus brand by channel and outlet type.
- Identify, negotiate, plan and execute activation opportunities such as promotions and tastings with customer in line with the territory sales plan.
Area 2: Sales Revenue Growth
- Conduct client visits for existing and potential outlets in the assigned territory in order to achieve the territory given sales targets and ensure sustained business growth.
- Achieve required customer visit hit rate; call effectiveness and minimum order quantities and/ or values in order to drive sales in volume and value.
- Pro-actively manage the cash and credit resources of the customer to drive growth of KWAL brands in terms of volume and value.
- Monitor and manage company assets such as fridges, vehicles within the KWAL policies and procedures to ensure optimal use.
- Receive, follow up and resolve all customer queries and complaints in collaboration with the customer service team in an efficient manner.
- Prepare and submit accurate and timely reports to the territory manager to facilitate proper planning.
Area 3: Debt Management
- Ensure Account payment and Reconciliations are done on Time to avoid supply inconsistencies.
- Ensure Accounts operates within the stated credit limits
Area 4: Relationship Management.
- Ensuring orders are delivered OTIF.
- Build, Manage and Maintain good strong long term customer Relationship with Kenya Wines Agencies and the key partners.
- Ensure Timely address of Customers queries.
- Ensuring Immediate Customer Feedback.
- Ensuring OTIF through Timely liaising with Customer Service Department and delivery team.
Area 5: Merchandising
- Ensure products are clean and presentable at all times
- Prepare the orders at Branch level.
- Check on the slow moving items and advise their heads on the same.
- Check on overstocks in the branches, liaise with the relevant account representatives to return to the warehouse.
- Checking on the short expiries in the branches and informing their key reps on the same in order to get a perfect solution. (communicate expiries three months in advance)
- Ensure shelf prices are correct, well-marked and shelf labels are properly marked.
- Remove any damaged stocks from the shelves and arrange for returns to their warehouse for credit notes to be issued.
- Collect market intelligence. (reporting competitor activities)
- Report customer complaints so that action can be taken by development and marketing team
Area 5: Prospect, Open and Develop New Opportunities/Customers
- Identify Potential New Accounts and open the accounts directly with Kwal to grow business and Drive Volumes.
Area 6: Timely Reporting and Feedback.
- The Key accounts Representative should give feedback on time for purposes of planning and forecasting.
- Gather and Report market intelligence.
- Bachelor degree in business a business related course.
- Membership in a professional body would be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in retail and experience with Supermarkets or Key accounts preferably in a beverage environment.
- Must possess a clean and valid driving license.
- Practical experience in use of MS packages and ERP systems.
To apply for this job please visit kwal.jb.skillsmapafrica.com.