Website KENYA REVENUE AUTHORITY
Supervisor – Prosecution
This role is responsible for providing prosecution services for Customs and Tax fraud.
- Provide prosecutorial guidance for cases under investigation
- Review investigation files and analyze evidence to ensure adequacy/ sufficiency and make recommendations
- Prepare case briefs
- Prepare charge sheets for approval
- Attend all court cases that pertain criminal proceedings
- Defend applications arising from criminal proceedings
- Draft court pleadings
- Conduct legal research and draft legal opinions
- Conduct pre-trial of witnesses
- Analyze Judgements and Rulings
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on ongoing prosecution cases
- Prepare briefs for case settlement proposals for review and approval
- Prepare budget proposals for amendment to revenue laws
- Carry out ad hoc and special assignments
- Bachelor’s degree in Law(LLB)
- A post graduate Diploma in Law
- Advocate of the High Court of Kenya
- Possess a valid Practicing Certificate (LSK)
- 3 years post admission experience.
- Experience in Tax & Customs administration will be an added advantage.
All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications should be submitted online by 7th June 2021.
KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.
Job Application Guidelines
Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to email@example.com
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)
To apply for this job please visit erecruitment.kra.go.ke.