WATER TREATMENT PLANT OPERATOR – HRAD/OD/02/06/2021
Job Type:Careers | Job Function :Plant/Power Station Operator
The job holder ensures steady supply of safe and clean drinking water for use at the administration facilities and residential blocks in the business area.
- To purify[treat] water using chemicals and ensure it is safe for domestic use.
- To ensure continuous supply of water to administration and residential facilities.
- Monitor and operate water pumps.
- Flashing of both sedimentation tanks and backwashing of filter tanks.
- Ensuring that water for consumption is at the correct pH i.e between 6.8 to 7.4.
- O Level certificate /or
- A level certificate
- Certificate in Water Engineering – from a national examining body
Related Job Experience/Qualifications:
At least three (3) years experience as a water treatment operator
- Minimum Years of Working Experience : 3
- Minimum Education Level : Craft Certificate
To apply for this job please visit www.kengen.co.ke.