ICT OFFICER SAP ABAP DEVELOPER – HRAD/FICTD/04/06/2021
Job Type:Careers | Job Function :ICT Officers
Reports To:Senior Systems Analyst
The jobholder is responsible for providing best fit technical solutions for SAP systems design, development, testing, documentation and implementation. S/he is also responsible for supporting systems’ users and effecting enhancements to the systems to cater for additional or changing needs
- Implement ERP Projects and maintain existing business solutions.
- Manage design, development, and implementation of ABAP projects.
- Manage SMART Forms, SAP scripts, Web Service, and workflow development
- Review and revise technical designs to meet ABAP project requirements.
- Recommend process improvements to achieve project goals.
- Provide technical and functional guidance to meet requirements.
- Conduct defect analysis and perform necessary fixes and enhancements.
- Collaborate with functional owners, analysts, and other personnel to develop dynamic and flexible systems to meet the business needs.
- Create design workflows and specifications needs to support the Business requirements.
- Assist in solutions/ program testing.
- Review program codes and correct ABAP program errors.
- Maintain and update existing program codes as needed.
- Developments/modification of customized reports and enhancements through SAP defined User-Exits using workbench tools
- Integrate to other systems as required by the Business to ensure delivery of proposed solutions.
- Develop technical specification and estimations for assigned project.
- Ensure project completion within the allotted timelines and budget.
- Troubleshoot production problems in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain an up-to-date system configuration documentation, training manuals and system usage reports.
- Work in compliance with the programming and documentation standards, ICT standards, industry best practices while maintaining in continual improvement and compliance with Safety, Quality and Environmental Management Systems.
Job Competencies (Knowledge, Experience and Attributes / Skills).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or any other IT related field.
- SAP Certification
- At least five (5) years experience working with SAP
- Developer/ ABAP development or similar role.
- Membership to relevant professional bodies
- FIORI technical know-how is an added advantage
To apply for this job please visit www.kengen.co.ke.