Website Kenya Power Pension Fund
Jobs in Kenya, Jobs in Nairobi Today, Jobs Today in Kenya 2021, Job Vacancies in Kenya, Investment Analyst – Equity job at Kenya Power Pension Fund
Reports to senior Investments Officer
This role is responsible for review and analysis of current Fund investments to advise management and Fund managers on investment risk and profitability and provide information for future investment decision making
• Measure and evaluate return on investment trends that may affect the investment portfolio
• Review and analyse current investment portfolio and guide management on future investment decision making
• Review fund managers investment plans and advise on market trends and market risk.
• Undertaking research on the existing investment portfolio and on new investments
• Analyse financial information relating to specific companies, e.g. company results, profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow statements to determine how an organization is positioned to deliver for investment
• Keep up to date with market developments, new investment products and all other areas that can affect the markets, e.g. movements in the economies of relevant countries
• Carry out monitoring & evaluation of Funds portfolio returns
• Investment trends & scenario analysis and develop scenario models
• Undertake Project accounting-provide technical support to the property development to analyse financial implication and pricing decision
• Analyse and advise on partnership arrangements such as Joint venture, special purpose vehicles and Public Private Partnerships etc.
• Evaluate the investment portfolio to determine and advise on the risk exposure
• Management and storage of department data
• Develop periodic reports.
The job holder should possess the following minimum qualification
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Related field e.g. Finance, Commerce, Economics, Statistics etc.
• IT & Numerical skills
• One year (1) post qualification experience
• Membership of a relevant professional body will be an added advantage
In addition, the candidates should demonstrate the following personal traits and competencies:
• Interpersonal and cross-cultural skills, including ability to build collaborative relationships with sensitivity to diversity/inclusion.
• Creativity and innovation skills.
• Action oriented and demonstrated ability to manage priorities
• Quality focus and attention to detail.
• Professionalism and integrity in line with Kenya Power Pension Fund values.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Critical and analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals.
• Good customer relationship management skills (internal and external customers).
• Risk awareness and focus – demonstrate understanding of risk management practices, standards and regulatory requirements.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to visit the Fund’s website for detailed job descriptions for the roles at www.kppf.co.ke/careers/. Applications should be submitted through email to: firstname.lastname@example.org to be received not later than Tuesday 28th December, 2021.
Please attach your Curriculum Vitae, copies of certificates and other relevant testimonials indicating your current and expected gross pay, your telephone numbers, email address, names and addresses of three (3) professional referees.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo integrity and security background vetting.
Canvassing will lead to disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.kppf.co.ke.