Website Wells Oil Limited
Internal Audit Associates at Wells Oil Limited,
Wells Oil Service Stations offer a wide range of products and services to both retail and consumer customers. The stations are fitted with modern fuel dispensers and offer excellent customer service.
Internal Audit Associates
Responsibilities shall include:
- Carrying out continuous audit checks to ensure customers’ accounts are reconciled, timely generation of customers’ statements and ensure customer payments are accurately received to the correct bank accounts.
- Perform audit checks to ensure creditors’ accounts are up to date and all procurement and payment procedures are duly followed.
- Review and reconcile daily sales reports by ensuring all stock to expense posting is done on timely basis. Thereafter report on any discrepancies between expected sales and amounts deposited every shift close.
- Follow up with logistics department by ensuring that fuel and stores issuance procedures are adhered to by verifying that proper authorization channels are followed and accurate posting is done for effective reconciliation of stocks.
- Participate in monthly stock takes exercises as scheduled time and report on stock status for correct valuation.
- Investigate any stores and sales related shortages and recommend appropriate corrective actions.
- Perform audit checks by verifying correctness of all expenses accounts.
- Undertake random cash counts both for petty cash and cash sales then report on any reconciliation discrepancies.
- Assist in reviewing internal controls and quality management processes to ensure efficiency and effectiveness is maintained in all financial and operational activities.
Required Qualifications and Attributes:
- Completed CPA Part II with a minimum of 2 years’ proven experience preferably in an Audit firm.
- Knowledge of ERP or any other Accounting System is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Computer Applications.
- Undergraduate degree in any business related field will be an added advantage
- Mathematical acumen, analytical intelligence, ethically strong, accurate and detail oriented, team player, organized, a good time manager and ability to offer professional advice on controls and related issues,
How to apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use Audit Clerk as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 28 December. 2021