Individual Communication Consultant Jobs at UNICEF
UNICEF Kenya looking for “Individual Communication Consultant”. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before 9th Jan 2022.
UNICEF is a Christian international relief and development agency working globally to end poverty and injuries and to restore hope in some of the world’s poorest communities. UNICEF have the vision to see 50 million people released from material and spiritual poverty through a worldwide network of 100,000 local churches. We operate in more than fifty countries around the world.
UNICEF Individual Communication Consultant Jobs
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement for qualified Kenyans to fill in the vacant post of Individual Communication Consultant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Scope of Work: Under the supervision of the ESARO Communication Specialist and in collaboration with regional and country office teams, the consultant will:
UNICEF Job Vacancy
- Create strong digital content in support of polio campaigns and to combat misinformation,
- Map and engage digital influencers to disseminate timely and accurate information on polio,
- Support high-level public advocacy around Polio,
- Support the identification and engagement of youth advocates on polio, including via platforms such as U-report,
- Support on country-level Media engagement and edutainment conduct engagement and training for local journalists, engagement of community radios and edutainment platforms (e.g., TV shows, etc.) to add Polio messages.
- Research and produce regional and international media pitches on polio, as well as on subject matter linked to the climate crisis and regional humanitarian emergencies.
Position in Organization:
- Job no: 547300
- Contract type: Consultancy
- Level: Consultancy
- Location: Kenya
- Categories: Communication / External Relations
- University degree in communications, journalism, public relations or related field.
- At least eight years’ professional experience in communication, print and traditional media
- Excellent project management, analytical and writing skills;
- Familiarity with UNICEF’s work and children’s issues, and UNICEF’s reporting guidelines. Work with additional UN agencies is an asset.
- Experience with public health communication is an asset.
How to Apply
The Closing Date: 9th Jan 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.