Website ILARA HEALTH
Marketing and Communications Manager
About the company
Ilara Health is on a mission to make diagnostics affordable for Africa. Founded by entrepreneurs passionate about healthcare, Ilara Health brings in technology powered diagnostics from around the world and provides financing to make these diagnostics products available in low to middle income communities, all integrated in the near future via a tech platform.
Ilara Health is a venture funded company on an aggressive growth path and this is an opportunity to get into an exciting, early stage tech startup that is bound to make an impact on healthcare outcomes in Africa.
We are looking for a marketing and communications lead with a digital focus. This position will be responsible for:
- Paid Social Advertising: End to end management of Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter advertising campaigns from conception to execution, iteration, and reporting
- Lead Generation: Create and leverage scalable channels of generating qualified leads for the sales team
- Content Marketing: Own the content strategy and execution on Ilara Health’s social media as well as blog
- Social Media Engagement: Drive engagement to maximize reach of our social media channels
Marketing Collateral Management (Offline and Online): Conceptualization and supervision of all marketing collateral created within the organization
- Brand playbook: Develop and maintain brand guidelines in the form of an evolving playbook
- External communications: Maintain external facing communication channels such as the Ilara Health website, and press releases
- Deep understanding of paid campaigns via Facebook and LinkedIn in a B2B lead generation context using targeted advertising
- Experience running content marketing campaigns in a social impact context
- Experience in creating an engaging blog experience and driving traffic
- Data-centric A/B testing experience for optimizing ad campaigns
- In-depth understanding of brand guidelines, processes and metrics
- Healthcare industry experience preferred but not required
- Analytical mindset and ability
- An eye for good creatives as well as content
- People management experience
- Knowledge of SEO, conversion tracking, and attribution models
To apply for this job please visit www.careers-page.com.