Website Engineers Board of Kenya
Reference No: EBK/HR & ADM/RT/030/VOL. I/(314)
Terms of Engagement: Temporary for one (1) Year
Remuneration: Gross Consolidated Remuneration of Ksh.40,000 per month
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing documentation of computer programs according to instructions and specifications;
- Installing and configuring computer systems;
- Maintaining application systems;
- Training users on effective and efficient use of ICT facilities;
- Maintaining up to date equipment maintenance register;
- Installing, configuring and monitoring Local Area Network components;
- Assisting users in the Active Directory, e-mail server and User applications;
- Updating and maintaining the Boards website;
- Servicing and repairing ICT equipment; and
- Performing regular data and application backups
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration with a bias in Information Technology or related field.
- Certification for CCNA/MSCE added advantage
Competencies & Skills:
- Problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter & ability to work with minimal direct supervision.
- Membership to a relevant professional body.
How to apply
Candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to log onto the Boards recruitment portal via https://ebk.go.ke/recruitment and MUST complete the registration and submit the same as well as attach the following documents;
- Cover Letter
- Detailed CVs (giving current contact details of three (3) referees),
- Copies of all academic and professional certificates, copies of testimonials, details of current position, current remuneration
- Copy of National Identification Card or Passport.
No Hard Copy Application will be accepted.
All applications must be received not later than 8th December, 2021 at 1700Hours
ENGINEERS BOARD OF KENYA,
P.O. Box 30324-00100
The Board is an equal-opportunity employer in keeping with its obligations underthe Constitution of Kenya 2010 particularly Articles 10, 27(4) and 232. TheBoard therefore encourages qualified persons irrespective of gender, age, race,culture, religion, marital status or disability to apply.
To apply for this job please visit ebk.go.ke.