Website Capital FM Kenya
ICT Administrator job at Capital FM Kenya,
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Capital Group Limited for the position of a dynamic and driven IT professional. Do you have the required ICT skills and experience to work in a demanding environment and bring onboard your expertise?
Your duties will be;
• Administering and providing PC Support and network for users in a Hybrid Onsite/Cloud Server environment.
- Help manage Office 365 backend functions.
- Help manage Linux Server backend functions.
- Testing and modifying ICT systems to ensure that they operate reliably.
- Installing, configuring, and supporting of the User apps for use in the organization.
- Preparing weekly and monthly information system audit check reports to the Head of ICT
- Write technical and systems documentations as guided by the Head of ICT
- Monitor network performance and resource utilization and performing required incident troubleshooting. Ensure the network is well managed at all times.
- Ensure all office equipment are in good working order including computers, printers, servers, CCTV cameras.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Upgrade and configure system software that supports infrastructure applications or in-house applications per project or operational needs.
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required.
- Design and execute Preventive Maintenance procedures/tasks.
- Manage organizational daily & weekly data backups.
- Ensure all IT communication endpoints are well protected from cyber threats and attacks.
- Ensure that IT software and hardware that require licensing are well licensed and renewals have been done.
- A bachelor’s degree in ICT related field.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a dynamic ICT environment.
- Good social media understanding.
- Professional certificates will be an added advantage. CCNA, Azure, MCSE, ITIL.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbally
- An IT pro with cyber security interest.
- Appreciate innovative thinking, looking to discuss and understand evolving IT trends.
- Versatility in the ICT field.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, energy and a ‘can do’ attitude
How to apply