To provide professional and effective administrative support to the HR Shared Services team.
Key Job Functions
• To assist in the preparation of employee correspondence and follow up of staff contracts preparation
• To provide support in maintenance of various employee trackers
• To provide support in records management
• To provide support in the preparation of payroll inputs
• To schedule training sessions for the Shared Services team
• To provide administrative support to the wider HR team, as required.
• Any other additional responsibility within the scope of the role to ensure effective management of HR Shared Services
• Proven work experience in Human Resources
• Bachelor’s Degree in human resource management or equivalent
• Excellent communication skills
• 1 year of experience in HR-related work
• Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
• Positive, learning-oriented attitude and capacity for self-empowerment
• Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
• Ability to collaborate with multiple teams in the organization
• Interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills.
• Problem solving and analytical skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and delivers on tight deadlines.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize
• Attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.