Website Gap Recruitment
Reporting to: COO
Industry: Retail & Manufacturing
Gross Salary: KES. 100,000
You’ll be the one to ensure employees have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize established mission and objectives. Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of your contribution to the company.
Our client is an established manufacturer of a wide variety of furniture with a chain of retail outlets spread across Nairobi.
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
• Manage the recruitment and selection process
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
• Nurture a positive working environment
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
• Maintain pay plan and benefits program
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
• Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
• Ensure timely, equitable, transparent, and systematic administration of all HR benefits, entitlements, contracts renewal and termination, performance management, promotions, and other HR activities.
• Support, implement and administer the effective and timely recruitment processes in the hiring, developing, and retaining the best talents available to support the strategic human resources needs of the office and the organization.
• On-board new employees following best practice guidelines.
• Policy Implementation and implementation of the corporate HR strategy.
• Coordinate and supervise the management and maintenance of staff contracts, personnel files, and other employee information.
• Bachelor’s degree in social science or related field.
• Higher Diploma in Human Resources Management/CHRP.
• Must be a member of the IHRM
• Must have over 5 years of experience in a manufacturing or FMCG processing company.
• Fully versed with the new Employment Act and Occupational Safety and Health Act
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• In-depth knowledge of best HR practices
• Male candidates encouraged to apply
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
• Excellent organizational, Leadership, and planning skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Computer knowledge with experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
How to apply
If you meet the outlined qualifications and skills, please send your CV only quoting the position’s title (Accountants & HR Admin – Embu) or HR Manager – Manufacturing.to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 15th November 2021.