Website Swahili Recruitment
Our client owns a group of hotels in East Africa and they are looking for a professional possessing ALL of the below skills. Note: Only candidates with below skills should apply and only they will be contacted.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
About the job
• Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of the hotel and manage day to day yield operations.
• Daily pick-up analysis, strategy adjustments and reporting.
• Perform competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends.
• Create and maintain a 13 month rolling demand calendar.
• Create and develop pricing strategies in conjunction with the individuality of each hotel.
• Provide weekly dynamic forecast of expected results, variances and budget comparisons.
• Manage and oversee strategy for all 3rd party distribution
• Responsible for assessing, analysing and pricing group business strategies
• Analyze overall monthly hotel performance and provide summary report with recommendations to improve long term strategies.
• Ensure all related systems are configured correctly, validated and working to full capacity
• Oversee and audit the standards and operations of the reservations department.
• Ensure web site booking process is maintained up-to-date and functional.
• Ensure reservation personnel is fully competent in the use of all systems
• Work in liaison with hotel sales and reservations departments as a team.
• Regularly check the input and the quality of data (segmentation, denials tracking, etc…)points.
• Conduct quarterly property performance review and develop strategic and tactical action
• Responsible for best practice standards to include: competitor analysis; environmental scanning; market modeling; distribution yield management; business mix yield management; length of stay yield management; inventory availability by channel; pricing control and new pricing concepts
• Evaluate performance of distribution partners and contracted rates (OTA, FIT, tour operator, corporate, consortia, crew, groups, etc…).
• Reduce the cost of distribution by finding new less expensive means of delivering business
• Prepare outline for and support the annual revenue budget process.
• Any other reasonable requests made by management.
• Business Development DNA and commercial minded.
• Strong sense of need for achievement of goals and success.
• Sound ability and knowledge to develop standards of operations and strategic processes
• Good analytical and numeric skills for fast data crunching.
• Ability to work under own initiative in a highly pressured environment.
• Good listening skills and the ability to anticipate business needs.
• Able to develop relationships with 3rd parties and the hotel teams.
• Capacity to read situation, understand environments and respond accordingly
• Capable of prioritizing between revenue generating actions and time consuming tasks with low yield impact.
• Ability to work across all levels and functions of The Zanzibar Collection portfolio under own initiative in a highly pressured environment.
• Well developed interpersonal, adaptive influencing and supervisory management skills
• Willingness to travel and ability to interact professionally with other cultures
• Mentality of client service and taking responsibility beyond direct duties.
• High level of motivation, determination and commitment.
Important Safety Tips
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budget
To apply for this job please visit jobsbureaukenya.club.