RE: JOB VACANCY: SCHOOL CHAPLAIN
The school seeks to recruit a chaplain to enhance provision of spiritual affairs services at Holystar Academy. Reporting to the school Management and planning all spiritual matters, the holder of the position will be required to provide spiritual guidance and counseling for the staff, pupils and the parents when in need.
Applicants Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Attributes
- A Seventh Day Adventist with relevant training in Theology, Guidance and Counseling as well as Teaching from a recognized institution.
- Minimum three (3) years of relevant work experience.
- Letter from a pastor.
- Teaching CRE subject in upper classes will be added advantage.
- A mature Christian who meets the spiritual and character qualifications set out in 1 Timothy 3:1-13 and Titus 1:6-9 and exhibit the fruit of the Spirit as found in Galatians 5:22-23. This individual should display consistent wisdom, maturity, discernment, sensitivity, and a firm grasp of Scriptures. Preferably over 30years of age.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and organizational skills. Able to deliver targets, and a good planner who pays attention to detail.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written English proficiency required.
- Ability to function independently with minimal supervision within the scope of knowledge and authority of the position.
- Must be a team player who is able to work cordially in teams and solve problems by applying relevant knowledge.
- Must be a flexible person who is willing to learn and able to work flexible hours to achieve goals.
- Should have effective people management and conflict resolution skills and a good planner.
- Must have knowledge in the use of MS office packages.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your application letter and CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org before 7th July 2021.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.