Website Nyati Sacco
The Job Holder is responsible for the entire credit management process, including the consistent application of a credit policy, periodic credit reviews of existing members, and the assessment of the creditworthiness of potential members/customers, with the goal of optimizing the mix of the Sacco’s loan portfolio and bad debt losses.
He/she will be responsible for all aspects of FOSA business to deliver business growth through offering attractive products and effectively managing operations to ensure customer satisfaction while meeting internal and regulatory compliance requirements.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Experience required for this position:
- A Bachelors’ degree in Commerce /Business Administration/ Economics, or equivalent from a recognized Institution of Higher Learning
- Possession of an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Must be certified credit professional – from KICM
- Proven experience and Knowledge in Micro-credit Business
- Minimum of Ten (10) years relevant Management experience in a busy deposit-taking Sacco or any other financial institution, five (5) years of these being in a Senior Management Position in Credit and FOSA Operations preferably within the co-operative movement.
- Strong analytical and numeric skills
- A proven track record in an organization and problem-solving skills for effective and prompt decision-making.
- Sound knowledge in Deposit taking Sacco, regulatory ‘s (SASRA) guidelines governing DTS’s
- Proficiency in Computer applications especially in accounting packages and Systems.
Must demonstrate the following attributes / Skills
- Team player with good leadership skills.
- Flair in current Financial and Business Trends
- Have unquestionable integrity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to meet the strict reporting deadline
How to apply
Qualified candidates are invited to apply for the position by emailing an up-to-date CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 17th December 2021. Ensure you indicate your current or past monthly salary in your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.