Website PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC)
Head of Human Resources jobs, Jobs in Kenya, Jobs, Jobs Today in Kenya, Job Vacancies in Kenya, Jobs in Nairobi Today, Latest Jobs in Kenya,
Head of Human Resources at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC)
PricewaterhouseCoopers is one of Kenya’s leading professional services firms focused on providing Audit & Assurance, Advisory and Tax services. Our primary strategic goal is to create value for our clients and deliver a competitive advantage to their operations.
Head of Human Resources
PwC is seeking to identify an inspirational and dedicated HR Professional to support the SFA Foundation as the Head of Human Resources (HR).
The Head of HR shall provide leadership of the human resource function in SFA Foundation. S/he will drive excellence through:
- Developing and implementing people strategy as well as systems and processes (such as performance management systems),
- Building the capacity of teams through appropriate learning opportunities,
- Promoting a healthy working environment through building a culture of trust, accountability and mutual respect.
- This position ensures the overall provision of a high-level standard of HR services which includes developing, implementing and overseeing HR processes and procedures in accordance with the employment laws and global best practice
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field/social sciences
- Master’s degree is preferred
- Higher diploma in Human Resource Management and membership to IHRM
- Coaching training would be an added advantage
- Minimum years experience required
- At least 7 years human resource and administration management experience gained from reputable organizations, with at least three (3) years at a senior level;
- Diverse experience in human resource and administration management; exposure to the Kenyan Labor Laws
- Specialist knowledge in change and conflict management.
- Strong proficiency in technology including the Internet, Email, Microsoft Office applications especially in Word, Excel, and Adobe;
- Project management skills and the ability to develop plans, programs, SOPS, and coordination of workflow
How to apply
Please submit your applications to: email@example.com by 05 January 2022.
To apply for this job please visit pwc.com .