Harley’s Limited is one of East Africa’s most respected Pharmaceutical, Medical, OTC products, and healthcare service providers. Since its inception in 1953, and changing hands to the current management in 1975, Harley’s is sincerely committed to providing the highest customer service standards and quality health care products in the region. Harley’s is a full-service provider, offering sales, service, and installation of medical equipment with highly trained technical teams, high-quality product installation and timely after-sales service delivery.
1. ICT Support Assistant – Nairobi
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent education from a recognized institution.
- IT support and experience in customer service of 1 year
- Ability to explain technical issues to non-technical users
- Any Certification is an added advantage
- Ability to work long hours in the evenings and over weekends
- Providing first-line technical support, answering support queries via phone, email, and in-person
- Support users in the use of computer equipment, MS Dynamics, and Office applications
- Initiating user rights changes or system setups as per request.
- Participating in the testing of applications
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, operating systems, and applications.
- Carrying out routine software and hardware maintenance
- Servicing and fixing ICT equipment.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnosing and resolving software/hardware
- Liaising with ICT staff and help in establishing ICT user support knowledge
- Tracking work in progress, recording issues, and solutions.
- Assisting the Head of ICT with the implementation of projects as required.
- Good communication and presentation skills – both verbal and written
- Proactive problem solver
- Ability to work independently & a positive team player
- Conducts self professionally, exhibits high levels of tolerance and patience
- Help Desk service skills
2. Property Manager – Nairobi
- Qualification a Bachelor’s degree or a Diploma/Certificate.
- 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Verbal & written communication
- Customer service
- Basic understanding of building works
- Awareness of legalities around tenants, landlords, properties & land
- Good organization skills
- Marketing know-how
- Technical know-how
- Budget management
- Real estate know-how.
Properties to manage:
- 8 residential properties includes 2 blocks of 12 flats
- 3 pieces of land
- 5 commercial properties
3. Pharmacist – Nairobi
- Must be registered with the Pharmacy and Poison Board.
- Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in a similar position, preferably in a busy setup.
- Computer Literacy-Must be computer literate and be able to manage software programs.
- Good recording keeping and reporting skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team player and manage people
- Ability to work and deliver results with minimum supervision
1. Implementation and maintenance of Pharmacovigilance procedures and industry requirements which include;
- Having oversight over the functioning of the pharmacovigilance system in all relevant aspects including quality management system (e.g. standard operating procedures, contractual arrangements, compliance data regarding quality, completeness, and timeliness of expedited reporting and submission of periodic update reports, audit reports, and training of personnel in relation to pharmacovigilance)
- Be the single contact person for the board on all the matters relating to the safety and quality of the product of the marketed products during pharmacovigilance inspection
- Preparing, reviewing, and implementing company SOP for Pharmacovigilance activities in the country.
- Submitting the following to the Board through established channels on behalf of MAHS
- Adverse Events to Medical Products and Health Technologies
- Periodic Safety Update Reports and Periodic Benefit-Risk Evaluation Reports (PSUR/PBRER)
- Company-sponsored pre-and post-registration study reports
- Risk Management Plans (RMPs)
- Ongoing pharmacovigilance evaluation during the post-registration period. The report should be submitted to PPB as soon as possible after the evaluation.
2. Implementation of compliance and Quality assurance processes in the company which include;
- Self-inspections and follow-ups weekly.
- Compliance checks on received goods.
- Oversight on external audits
This position is responsible for all compliance-related issues ensuring all requirements are met as per the PPB & WHO standards. You shall also be responsible for Pharmacovigilance by conducting comprehensive drug safety and identifying the hazards associated with pharmaceutical products and minimizing the risk of any harm to consumers.
How to apply
Apply using the link (s) provided below;