Website Corporate Staffing Services
Group ICT Head Job, Latest IT Jobs In Kenya 2021,
Title: Group ICT Head ,
Gross Salary: Competitive,
Our client is an established company in the manufacturing industry. They seek to hire a Group ICT Head who will be in charge of all matters related to ICT for the Group of companies . The candidate is expected to remain abreast of the latest technologies relative to the businesses, and be instrumental in driving them within the organizations.
- Continually analyzing the organization’s business requirements to determine their IT needs as well as keep the organization updated with the newest in NAV dynamics, proper configurations, and development activities to the company’s Microsoft Dynamics.
- Lead the group’s direction on matters of IT, innovation, modernization, and digital transformation and where necessary the candidate will work closely with external expertise in subject matters to improve and develop the Group IT platform.
- Analyze and contribute to the functional specifications provided by process owners ensuring efficient and effective user support and adequate support for the systems in place.
- Drive process automation and digitization by identifying and recommending new technology solutions, NAV system, ensuring an automated and flawless workflow process across all functions.
- Optimize our return on IT investment by acquiring cost-justified IT components, as measured by performance, support availability, price, upgradeability, and future industry trends.
- Demonstrate ownership of and communicate the ICT strategic direction and objectives to all staff to promote employee engagement and productivity.
- Identifying & Eliminating security infrastructure and cyber vulnerabilities and cyber risks with strategic solutions that increase data security as well as put in place disaster management and business continuity processes and infrastructure to ensure business continuity.
- Lead and coordinate development of our IT infrastructure to ensure key business and processes are well supported by systems that enable growth and flexibility.
- Protect the company and its operations against IT risks, including unauthorized access to information, data integrity problems, loss of processing capability, and poor service levels.
- Put in place vendor management processes and all IT-related obligations to ensure the organization’s needs are met.
- Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders across the organization to develop solutions for IT needs and develop test strategies for new hardware and software.
- Manage, improve and monitor the Group IT System needs, ensuring real-time upgrade and ensuring user satisfaction.
- Coordinating IT activities to ensure data availability and network services, with minimal downtime IT Policies and procedures, ensuring consistency in standards and leveraging on common systems.
- Ensure IT infrastructure is successfully evolved to achieve continuous improvement and competitive advantage by identifying needs; developing and providing appropriate training and support to all users.
- Provide annual capital investment proposals and supporting budgets for all aspects of the ICT department.
- Manage the IT coordinators in each of the group companies
To apply for this job please visit www.corporatestaffing.co.ke.