Website Parliamentary Service Commission
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Preparing food/ beverages summaries;
2. Reporting discrepancies;
3. Preparing consumption reports;
4. Preparing members statements and dispatching the same; and
5. Preparing all payment vouchers.
Requirements for Appointment
For direct appointment to this grade, a candidate must;
1. Be in possession of the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education [KCSE] mean grade C – (minus), or it’s approved equivalent;
2. Be in possession of CPA Part I;
3. Be in possession of a Front Office Operations Certificate from a recognized institution; and
4. Have served for at least two years as a Food and Beverage Controller in a two-star hotel or its equivalent.
How to apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE ONLY through the Parliamentary Service Commission website; www.parliament.go.ke/vacancies or http://careers.parliament.go.ke/PSC so as to reach the undersigned on or before 10th December 2021.
APPLICATIONS THROUGH THE POST OFFICE, EMAIL OR HAND DELIVERY SHALL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A NEW RECRUITMENT PROCESS AND THAT THE PREVIOUS DATA ON REGISTRATION WAS PURGED AND APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO REGISTER A FRESH TO PROCEED WITH APPLICATION.
For any Enquires and assistance related to this recruitment, a help-desk with the following email addresses and phone numbers have been provided.
1. +254 202848000
2. +254 113522445
3. +254 738663100
Please note that any communication relating to the processing of the applications shall be only through the Parliamentary website, the above emails and/ or the online recruitment system notices
To apply for this job please visit careers.parliament.go.ke.