Website Corporate Staffing Services
Financial Accountant Job, Latest Finance Jobs In Kenya 2021, Current Accounting Kenyan Jobs December,
Title: Financial Accountant,
Gross Salary: Ksh 80,000,
Our client is a leading Paint Manufacturer and they are looking to hire a Financial Accountant who will be responsible for General Accounting, Statutory Audit support, and Compliance & Control, Tax.
The Financial Accountant leads all day-to-day accounting operations, with functional responsibility for accounting, accounts payable, payroll.
- The Financial Accountant leads all day-to-day accounting operations, with functional responsibility for accounting, accounts payable, payroll.
- Production of financial reports; proper maintenance of accounting records; accurate processing of financial transactions.
- Administration of a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Responsibilities also include production of financial reports; proper maintenance of accounting records; accurate processing of financial transactions; and administration of a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results.
- Ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles including income statement, balance sheet, budget and variance, projections and forecast, and cash flow.
- Preparation of expenses variance analysis report from management accounts.
- Preparation of schedules from management accounts.
- Maintain control of the following areas: general ledger, accounts payable, expense reports, billing, and payroll.
- Preparation of daily / monthly sales reports.
- Liaise with accounts assistants to ensure timely reconciliation and clearance of open items in Balance sheet reconciliations, Bank reconciliation, and Intercompany reconciliation.
- Perform month-end closure of General Ledger.
- Process month journals for provisions, accruals, and allocation of prepayment accounts.
- Performing direct and indirect cost allocations.
- Preparation of statutory financial statements and other regional reports.
- Assist teams with queries in respect of financial issues related to their departments.
- Accounting for fixed asset depreciation and capitalization of fixed assets.
- Preparation of supporting documentation for internal and regulatory audits.
- Liaison with regional office and accounting for intercompany transactions.
- Responsible for execution of financial controls relating to the General ledger
- Ensure proper filing and record management of all finance records
- Ensure accurate and timely filing of tax returns (VAT, Income Tax, Withholding tax, PAYE).
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the business.
- Ensure adherence to the company policies, code of conduct, Values, Mission, and Vision.
- Must adhere to good corporate governance practices.
To apply for this job please visit www.corporatestaffing.co.ke.