Federation Of Kenya Employers ICT Interns
The Federation of Kenya Employers (FKE) is the voice of employers in Kenya and the umbrella body that brings together enterprises from all sectors of the economy. The Federation’s mandate is to promote the interests of employers and to influence labour and social policy to support enterprise growth and competitiveness in a dynamic global environment.
ICT INTERNS( 2 POSITIONS) – ICT/06/2021
The ICT interns will be attached to the ICT department under the overall supervision of the ICT Manager. Under supervision, they will provide administrative ICT support services and provide daily technical support to users at the Federation.
- Provide regular and timely 1st level ICT end-user support as assigned and via ICT help desk
- Provide ICT support for virtual events, meetings and engagements
- Assist in troubleshooting of network issues when required
- Assisting with troubleshooting computer hardware and software
- Assisting with Software installations and configurations
Setting up computer workstations
- Setting up teleconference & video conference meetings
- Assess, diagnose and provide resolutions to end-user problems in accordance with the foundations of ICT service management and service delivery
- Assist in maintenance of relevant knowledgebase, processes and procedures for the ICT Help Desk
- Work with other staff within the section to share best practice solutions for improved services delivery
- Provide ICT support in FKE digitalization projects
- ICT inventory management
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science/Business Information Technology from a recognized university
- The ideal candidate should have graduated from the university not more than 2 years ago and be below the age of 30 years
- One year ICT Attachment experience in a busy work environment
- Understanding of computer hardware, software and Microsoft office suite
KEY SKILLS, COMPETENCIES AND DESIRED ATTRIBUTES
- Goal oriented, youthful, dynamic, passionate and self-motivated person
- A team player, creative and innovative person with ability to solve problems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A positive attitude, good people skills and ability to learn fast and practice
- Unquestionable integrity
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their application (indicating current and expected salary), and detailed Curriculum Vitae with 3 professional referees and a copy of the National Identity Card (ID) through: Recruitment@fke-Kenya.org indicating the job title and reference number on the subject line to reach us not later than June 24th, 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Qualified Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
FKE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Federation of Kenya Employers
Waajiri House, Argwings Kodhek Rd, Milimani
P.O. Box 48311-00100
To apply for this job please visit fke-Kenya.org.