FAMILY MEDIA CAMERA PERSON JOB
Family Media is a leader in Christian Media and one of the largest independent Christian media companies in Africa. Our mission is to create and publish compelling media on all possible channels that inspires and encourages the audience to have a meaningful relationship with Christ and to build up a daily relationship with Jesus. To achieve our mandate, we wish to hire the following:
- Manage and operate motion picture cameras to record scenes.
- Prepare and execute shots according to technical aspects to achieve appropriate effects.
- Determine camera placement, composing shots and provide recommendations to the team.
- Perform tests and clean equipment to ensure they work properly.
- Collaborate with directors, sound and lighting technicians, producers for the assignments and determine recording sequences.
- Manage and observe sets or locations for any issues and establish appropriate filming and lighting for camera.
- Implement all quality checks related to effective maintenance of camera.
- Ensure effective access to anchor microphone and manage all communication information host and control room.
- Maintain all areas related to studio and prop room.
- Have a Degree or Diploma in Mass Communication or in a related field
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in video camera work
- Be a good team player
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and deliver results on time
- Have a passion for Media work
- Must be a person of integrity, self-driven and passionate
- Must have good and proven track record
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified and interested candidates for the different vacancies should email a cover letter and a copy of your CV to email@example.com by COB 30th June 2021 with the respective job title as the email subject.
- Family Media and its sister company Tune Inn are equal opportunity employers.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Family Media does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit familymedia.tv.